[Catalyst] IDE for use with Catalyst

Dan Dascalescu ddascalescu+catalyst at gmail.com
Sun Jul 1 04:11:54 GMT 2007

I'm using ActiveState Komodo for Perl development. It's truly an IDE,
with a convenient debugger, ability to set breakpoints and watches,
remote editing over SSH etc.

http://www.activestate.com/products/komodo_ide/

Last time I checked (2007-Feb-01), I could not debug Catalyst
applications, though:
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/catalyst/users/12353#12353

Dan