[Catalyst] Re: IDE for use with Catalyst

John Romkey romkey at apocalypse.org
Sun Jul 1 20:56:47 GMT 2007

I use Emacs - actually Aquamacs - under MacOS X for my development. I
was going to write that I'd been using Emacs since before there was a
'vi' but if vi was really written in 1976 then that's not true. I use
HTML::Mason to render web pages, and I find editing Mason documents a
bit muddled, going back and forth between Perl and HTML modes in
Emacs. Emacs is so embedded in my nervous system at this point that
an IDE would have to be very compelling for me to leave it behind.

If you're working under MacOS X and use Emacs, you should definitely
check out Aquamacs - http://www.aquamacs.org/
	- john romkey
	http://www.romkey.com/