[Catalyst] Re: IDE for use with Catalyst

Jonathan Rockway jon at jrock.us
Thu Jul 5 00:03:28 GMT 2007

On Sunday 01 July 2007 04:17:28 pm Dave Rolsky wrote:
> On Sun, 1 Jul 2007, John Romkey wrote:
> > render web pages, and I find editing Mason documents a bit muddled, going
> > back and forth between Perl and HTML modes in Emacs. Emacs is so embedded
> > in
>
> You should check out mmm-mode - http://mmm-mode.sourceforge.net/

I've used this for both Mason and PHP, and it's generally excellent.

Of course, if you find yourself needing multiple modes in the same file, it
could be an indication that you're doing something wrong.  It may be fun to
have Perl, HTML, Javascript, and CSS all in the same file...  but perhaps you
actually want 4 separate files instead.

--
package JAPH;use Catalyst qw/-Debug/;($;=JAPH)->config(name => do {
$,.=reverse qw[Jonathan tsu rehton lre rekca Rockway][$_].[split //,