[Catalyst] Announce: Last Call - RC of C::P::Authentication

Michael Reece mreece at vinq.com
Mon Jul 9 20:43:00 GMT 2007

empty hashref:  {}

some details about MyApp:

use MyApp::Plugin::Authentication::DBI::User;    # $c->user class

use Catalyst (
         # ...
     'Authentication',                           # Implements $c->user
     '+MyApp::Plugin::Authentication::DBI',       # Implements $c->login
         # ...
);

__PACKAGE__->config(
         # ...
     authentication => { store =>
'MyApp::Plugin::Authentication::DBI::User' },
         # ...
);

'sub login' is implemented in MyApp::Plugin::Authentication::DBI, and
does
     my $user_obj = $c->get_user($user, $password);

which i expect to ultimately call
MyApp::Plugin::Authentication::DBI::User->get_user() but it does not.

a 'warn Data::Dump::dump($c->auth_realms);' just before $c->get_user
yields {}