[Catalyst] Jemplate View and Catalyst Object

Patrick McDonnell kc9ddi at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 20:39:22 GMT 2007

I'm using the Jemplate view to automatically compile some Jemplate templates
for use in some AJAX-y portions of my app.  It seems to be working, except
that the Catalyst object that I'm able to use under the TTSite view doesn't
seem to exist under the Jemplate views.  For instance, in a TTSite template,
I can do something like [% Catalyst.uri_for('myAction') %], but I cannot do
that under the Jemplate templates.  Is there a solution to this?  Thanks.