[Catalyst] Argument escaping with chained actions

Jonathan Rockway jon at jrock.us
Thu Jul 19 01:50:29 GMT 2007

On Wednesday 18 July 2007 03:13:17 pm Todd Holbrook wrote:
> Something I'm missing, or is this a bug?

I think what you're seeing is a bug in everything except Chained.  By the time
you're handling args in Catalyst you shouldn't have to worry about unescaping
stuff, right?  I know this problem has come up before, but I forget if we
ever reached a consensus on what the correct behavior is.

It's possible that we didn't change the behavior of everything else because it
would break old apps... but Chained was brand new so it could be done right.
Who knows...

Regards,
Jonathan Rockway

--
package JAPH;use Catalyst qw/-Debug/;($;=JAPH)->config(name => do {
$,.=reverse qw[Jonathan tsu rehton lre rekca Rockway][$_].[split //,