[Catalyst] PATCH: code improvements relating to server restart

Mark Stosberg mark at summersault.com
Sun Jul 22 18:54:59 GMT 2007

As I studied the code relating to server restarting, I made a few small
refactors to the related documentation to make the code clearer and easier to
follow. The result should be functionally the same. A patch is attached which
supplies the following updates. It may depend on related patch I submitted
earlier.

 * Improve the code clarity by encapsulating server restart permissions code
in its own subroutine
  * document "_inet_addr"
  * document where inet_aton comes from
  * clarify $ip vs $ipaddr variable names.
      One is a $remote_ip, the other is an $allowed_ip