[Catalyst] Trimming and Quoting Oh My!

Chisel Wright chisel at herlpacker.co.uk
Tue Jul 24 23:16:54 GMT 2007

Just a polite request. Would it be possible for:

 1. people to trim quotes? It'd be really nice to not have to wade
 through a couple of hundred lines of the initial post in a thread being
 re-quoted every time someone replies.

 2. people to quote properly? Half the time these days I have no clue
 who's added what to a post - usually because (I presume) they're
 posting HTML/multipart messages and using colouring nor ">" markers to
 distinguish quoted and new content.

Sorry if this spouts a MUA and/or top-posting flamewar. It's not my
intention; I'd just like to be able to read the list properly (again).

Cheers,

Chisel
--
Chisel Wright
e: chisel at herlpacker.co.uk
w: http://www.herlpacker.co.uk/

  The first rule of ultra-violet pen club is no-one discusses ultra-violet pen club.
  The second rule is always replace the cap.