[Catalyst] Re: Announce: Catalyst::Plugin::Authentication 0.10000 Released

Peter Edwards peter at dragonstaff.com
Thu Jul 26 23:31:13 GMT 2007

>Just an announcement that the new Authentication plugin is finally
>released! It is available here:
>
>Also - thanks in advance to all the folks who are about to update and
>will soon send their bug reports and feature requests now that it's
>out in the wild as a release.
>
>Cheers!
>
>JayK

I upgraded an app to use this today, authenticating with crypted Unix type
password and using the new DBIx::Class storage module. It was easy to
understand the documentation and was a smooth change.
I like being able to auth against different realms so I could do some from
Unix /etc/passwd and some from LDAP/Active Directory Server.

Regards, Peter
Dragonstaff Limited  http://www.dragonstaff.com  Business IT Consultancy