[Catalyst] Using Workflow with Catalyst (was Making Controllers thin and Models thick)

jonasbn jonasbn at gmail.com
Sun Jul 29 14:52:58 GMT 2007

Hello,

I am the current maintainer of the Workflow module on CPAN and I just
want to add my 2 cents here, since Matts' comments on Workflow is in
my opinion are both unfair and inapproriate and not particularly
constructive. I am sure he has more constructive criticism and I
would like to discuss this with him the next time we meet, since Matt
seems like a sensible guy.

Workflow works quite nicely for other users in other setups, else I
would not take the time to maintain it. If any of you guys are still
interested in attempting to integrate Workflow with Catalyst I am
offering assistance and I wil in any way possible attempt to support
you and try make your attempts successful.

We have a mailing list for the development of Workflow, it is very
low traffic and you are welcome to post questions/comments there. I
am a user of Catalyst myself so I know the basics of Catalyst.

jonasbn