[Catalyst] Perl and PostgreSQL at LinuxWorld Expo WAS: [pgsql-advocacy] LinuxWorldExpo Page is up

John Wang johncwang at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 01:41:47 GMT 2007

FYI

http://developer.postgresql.org/index.php/LWESF2007

"PostgreSQL will have a booth (together with SF Perlmongers) and a BOF at
LWE-SF, attended by PostgreSQL luminaries like
Bruce Momjian and Josh Berkus. Come hang out and chat with us: it'll be
fun!"

"We will be in the .ORG pavillion as usual, but this year we'll be sharing
our booth with some members of the Perl community so it will be a joint
PostgreSQL/Perl booth. The booth will be for 3 days, from Tuesday August 7
to Thursday August 9th. We will also need load-in help on Sunday."

"Demo: We need a demo of cool stuff using PostgreSQL & Perl! Please help!"