[Catalyst] actions are not getting accessible as urls

bijith komalan bijithkomalan at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 1 10:49:10 GMT 2007

Hi folks,

I'm new to catalyst so as a part of my self study
I created a small app in catalyst. I have a controller called show
Which has a local method called shownames : as per catalyst platform I can
Now execute the function by using the url show/shownames , but when I try to
do like this I'am again getting diverted back to home page

I tried to restart the catalyst server and in the logs I noticed that
Shownames is not appearing the list of local functions?

Can any one help with this?

bijith