[Catalyst] debug mode

John Goulah jgoulah at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 15:32:07 GMT 2007

What is the best way to deal with the -Debug flag between a production and
development environment?  Obviously its not desirable to go into the file
and remove the flag every time the code goes to prod.   I see you can start
the stanalone server with -d to force debug.  I think I remember about an
environment variable to set debug also.  Is the preferred method to take the
hardcoded flag out and use one of these, or is there another way (such as a
config option)?  How are people dealing with this?

Thanks,
John