[Catalyst] debug mode

Matthew Pitts mpitts at a3its.com
Mon Jun 4 16:22:53 GMT 2007

I wrote a cheap little plugin for my app to override $c->debug to return
the debug flag from $c->config->{debug}. As such:

package MyApp::Plugin::DebugMode;

sub debug {
    my $c = shift;

    return $c->config->{debug} || 0;
}

1;

Then I just add a "debug: 1" line to my DEV/QA/UAT configs and make it
"debug: 0" for my PROD config. It's been working pretty well for me.

Enjoy,

Matt Pitts