[Catalyst] multiple schemas based on login

Jonny Appleseed situationist at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 22:03:44 GMT 2007

Hello,

I am using catalyst with DBIC::Schema and need to connect to a
different database -- with the same schema definitions -- based on
which user is logged in to the App.  Each of our clients data is
stored in separate mysql databases.

I have spent the whole day looking for examples of somebody doing this
and thought I came closer when I stumbled upon the documentation for
storage::dbi an accept_context but have not been able to come up with
a solution.

Could somebody please point me to solid documentation or to an example
of somebody pulling this off?

Sincerely, Guy Debord