[Catalyst] Strange Question when using catalyst with apache

Matt S Trout dbix-class at trout.me.uk
Mon Jun 11 19:59:29 GMT 2007

On Mon, Jun 11, 2007 at 08:13:47PM +0200, Daniel McBrearty wrote:
> just for those of us who aren't quite as clued, Matt, what is funar'd
> about that output?
>
> I just see a bunch of env  vars. most of which mean zilch to me :-)

That @INC is the sign of new perl layered on old perl layered on old perl
layered on old perl.

Which is fine in -theory-, but every so often you should really do a cleanout
and recompile everything; otherwise you end up with all sorts of potential
"interesting" problems and they're exponentially harder to debug.

It's not "fubar" as such, merely "extremely inadvisable" (IMNSHO)