[Catalyst] Install Details

Mesdaq, Ali amesdaq at websense.com
Tue Jun 12 18:17:30 GMT 2007

Hello Everyone,

I was looking around at the docs for install details and it looks like
details are missing or I am not looking in the right places. What I am
looking for is exact details of what is needed so I can set it up and
customize where needed. I also need to know the prerequisites for the
install to work properly. I am trying to install on Ubuntu 6.10. There
is a Ubuntu package but I want to first install from scratch so I
understand all the pieces needed. I would prefer to set it up in such a
way that it works as it will in production which is apache2 + mysql
(already installed).

Oh and CatInABox works great! It was the only way I could get it to work
at all after trying for only 30 minutes.

Thanks,
Ali Mesdaq
Security Researcher II
Websense Security Labs