[Catalyst] Forms generation

Leo Cacciari leo.cacciari at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 09:35:48 GMT 2007

Il giorno gio, 14/06/2007 alle 09.20 -0700, Bill Moseley ha scritto:

> That was my thinking.
>
>     http://search.cpan.org/~hank/Form-Processor-0.10/
>
> still needs a few tweaks as needs arise.
>
> There's a simple demo Catalyst application in the t/example directory of:
>
>     http://search.cpan.org/~hank/Catalyst-Plugin-Form-Processor-0.01/
>
> Also look at:
>
>     http://search.cpan.org/~jsiracusa/Rose-HTML-Objects-0.548/
>
> which is more about widget generation (which is very nice) but less
> about interfacing with the database automatically, IIRC.  Not that it
> wouldn't be easy to add on (which I did once).

Hi,
  yes, someone suggested it yesterday and I downloaded and installed it,
I'll try it asap :) By the way, there is an error in the 10password.t
test: Since the form field in weakened, you can not create the object to
be stored there at the same time you define the Field :) (so, you see I
read the code;)) I'll let you (and the list) know how it's going..

--
Leo "TheHobbit" Cacciari