[Catalyst] Project Opportunity, paid gig

Paul Henrich paul at worldhive.net
Mon Jun 18 19:28:16 GMT 2007

Greetings,

I am presently working on a Catalyst application for a publisher of
financial information. The application will be used to input data
from annual reports, validate this data, and ultimately export the
data in LaTeX for printing and in another view for more interactive
online use.

I need assistance from someone who can quickly develop validating
CRUD forms for the financial data itself. I have spent some time
working with various form systems, but I am unable to come up with an
elegant, quick solution. Hopefully this is an easy project for a Perl/
Catalyst veteran. This is a paying contract.

So far I have:

Converted the clients old FoxPro database to a PostgreSQL database
	(it still has a somewhat archaic, less than relational structure,
but is better than it was in FP)
Created a bare bones model using DBIC,
Dealt with CRUD for non-financial parts of the model (using
HTML::Widget and DBIx::Class::HTMLWidget)
Experimented with HTMLWidget and FormBuilder for the financial data.

If you are interested, please send me your qualifications and the
rate you would charge. At that point I can show you through some of
the code so that you can estimate the hours needed to complete the
assigned portion of the project. I have seen similar posts on this
list, so I assume that this is an appropriate venue. I apologize in
advance if it is not.

Paul Henrich