[Catalyst] Apache not logging error logs for virtual hosts...

Ryan Detzel god at detz.net
Mon Jun 25 20:11:51 GMT 2007

I'm changing servers and this works on my old one but I can't get it working
on the new one, any ideas?  Currently I get all errors for all four sites in
the general error.log file for anything running catalyst, normal websites
have their own error files however.  Here is a section of my apache log...

<VirtualHost *:80>
    ServerName    xxxxxxx.com
    Serveralias www.xxxxxxx.com
    DocumentRoot  /var/www/xxxxxxx.com/root

    ErrorLog /var/log/httpd/xxxxxxx-error
    CustomLog /var/log/httpd/xxxxxxx-access combined

    <Location />
        SetHandler          modperl
        PerlResponseHandler Computer
    </Location>