[Catalyst] ANNOUNCE: new Catalyst::Controller::Rose and
Catalyst::Model::RDBO on CPAN
peter at peknet.com
Fri Jun 29 15:31:40 GMT 2007
I just uploaded Catalyst::Controller::Rose 0.04 and Catalyst::Model::RDBO to
CPAN. They should hit your local mirror eventually.
These modules provide glue between Rose::DB::Object, Rose::HTML::Objects and
The changes include improved error handling and some internal refactoring.
From the Changes files:
* changed check_err() to has_errors()
* moved has_errors() to base Rose class
* added throw_error() to base Rose class
* all controllers now inherit from Catalyst::Controller::Rose instead
of simply Catalyst::Controller.
* instead of setting 'error' value in stash(), CRUD methods now
* refactor fetch() and add new create() method.
* fetch_all() and all() were doing exactly what search() does,
so just aliased them to search().
* use Catalyst::Exception instead of Carp and added throw_error()
method to allow for easy overriding.
Peter Karman . http://peknet.com/ . peter at peknet.com
More information about the Catalyst