AW: [Catalyst] Session problems with IE and cookies

Tobias Kremer list at funkreich.de
Thu Mar 1 10:22:25 GMT 2007

Zitat von Hartmaier Alexander <Alexander.Hartmaier at t-systems.at>:

> Most of the users of my cat apps use IE6/7, some (and I) Firefox.
> Some times in the past IE users couldn't login, deleting the cookies solved
> the problem, but it occurred only 3-4 times so I didn't investigate further.
> And what should I do against browser bugs?!

We have this problem since we started using Apache::Session + Apache::Cookie
about 5 years ago. Never had the time to actually look into it. It happens
only infrequently but often enough to have it included in our site FAQs. Said
application is running under Apache 1.3.x + mod_perl + Mason + MySQL - no
Catalyst involved!

--Tobias