AW: [Catalyst] CRUD Question. How to update a record.

Hans Ophüls hop at shoppilot.de
Sat Mar 3 23:24:56 GMT 2007

> But something goes wrong with Umlaut i.e. üäö .
> They are stored in the database as Unicode.
> Also all Pages are deliverd with utf-8 charset.
>
> But in the update form those characters are not displayed
> correctly (In the product list they are displayed correctly).
> It seems to me that something goes wrong with my
>
>         $e->value($firstrecord->itemid);
>
> Any ideas ?

May be helpfull for somebody, what is the reason
for my problem.

It is not html::widget but template::toolkit.

I have installed Catalyst with activestate ppm on my windows XP notebook.
Additonally I used the repository from
http://theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca/ppms/

After updating TT from 2.15 to 2.18 everything is fine.
2.15 is delivered with activestate, 2.18 comes from uwinnipeg.

Hans