[Catalyst] Some bits missing/wrong in the docs for the dev version of C::P::Authentication

Dave Rolsky autarch at urth.org
Sun Mar 4 16:34:56 GMT 2007

I was trying to figure out why the authen/session integration bits weren't
working and I realized there's a couple problems in the docs here.

First, AFAICT, there's no mention that beyond setting "use_session" to
true in your config, you have to indicate that your user class supports
sessions.

Second, the method documentation in C::P::A::Internals suggests that you
should provide a method named "supports_features" in your user class.
However, looking at the code, it seems like this method is expected to be
named "support".

Finally, those same internals docs mention a Store class method
"user_supports", which AFAICT is kind of redundant, and not really used
anyway.

-dave