[Catalyst] reserved words

Octavian Rasnita orasnita at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 17:02:39 GMT 2007

Hi,

Please tell me how can I find the list of reserved words that cannot be used
as names for views, controllers, models, $c->stash elements...

For example I have seen that the name of the application is also found in
$c->stash->{name}. $c->stash->{template} is also special.

I have also tried to create a view with the name "Show", and I have received
the following error in the browser:

Caught exception in TranzactiiBursiere::View::Show->process
"TranzactiiBursiere::View::Show directly inherits from Catalyst::View. You
need to
inherit from a subclass like Catalyst::View::TT instead.

If I changed the name of that view to "Html", it worked fine, with no
errors...

Thank you.

Octavian