[Catalyst] Detecting if a user aborted a (long) download

Thomas Klausner domm at cpan.org
Mon Mar 12 20:36:57 GMT 2007

Hi!

On Mon, Mar 12, 2007 at 01:21:45PM -0500, Wade.Stuart at fallon.com wrote:

> your webapp does not get you past this problem.  A simple, smart and quite
> frankly the industry standard solution is to allow the user to try again on
> failure.

So I need to figure out if there was I failure. Which I did (in modperl
1.x) using $r->connection->aborted.

I'm still not sure if sendfile() does the same, but it seems to do.
Or I can use $c->write, as in the Streaming.pm example suggested by Jay.

--
#!/usr/bin/perl                               http://domm.zsi.at