[Catalyst] [Announce] Catalyst-Runtime 5.7007

Marcus Ramberg marcus.ramberg at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 14:22:35 GMT 2007

Hi Gang.

There's been some time since our last release, as we're busy working
on the next major release of Catalyst. Meanwhile, here is a  release
new release to address minor issues that has come up in the past
months. All in all though, the development team is quite happy with
the stability of our current stable releases.

Marcus
-- catch and release monkey

Changelog Entry:

5.7007  2007-03-13 14:18:00
        - Performance and stability improvements to the built-in HTTP server.
        - Don't ignore file uploads if form contains a text field with the
          same name.  (Carl Franks)
        - Support restart_delay of 0 (for use in the POE engine).
        - Skip body processing if we don't have a Content-Length header.
          Results in about a 9% performance increase when handling GET/HEAD
          requests.
        - Add a default body to redirect responses.
        - MyApp->model/view now looks at MyApp->config->{default_view/model}
          (Bogdan Lucaciu)

--
With regards
Marcus Ramberg