[BULK] - [Catalyst] Catalyst and SOAP?

Mesdaq, Ali amesdaq at websense.com
Mon Mar 19 17:47:59 GMT 2007

You could just have your soap app as a cgi script. I use soap a lot in
that method and it works perfectly. What I do is I make a intemediary
module that exposes methods in other modules. This way I can control
which methods I want exposed and don't have to expose the whole thing.

And if your accessing a .net soap service you just have to make a small
change in your request string and you have to handle the data you
receive more specifically.

Ali Mesdaq
Security Researcher
Websense Security Labs