[Catalyst] Announce: Website In A Box

Jon jon+catalyst at youramigo.com
Tue Mar 20 05:15:49 GMT 2007

Hi Kieren,

Just started playing with it...

You've got some commas at the end of the first two 'requires' lines in
Makefile.PL which break things badly.

Also, (not that it's your fault) URI::Fetch, which is a dependency of
XML::Feed, fails its test so needs a forced install.

After that all started OK, but on the home page it came up with the
warning:

read_file '/users/jon/public_html/WIAB/trunk/WIAB/t/content/index.pod' -
sysopen: No such file or directory
at /users/jon/public_html/WIAB/trunk/WIAB/script/../lib/WIAB/Model/Content.pm line 43

Guess I'd better read the docs now!

HTH.

--

Jon