[Catalyst] Announce: Website In A Box

Kieren Diment diment at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 10:26:07 GMT 2007

On 20/03/07, Jon <jon+catalyst at youramigo.com> wrote:

> > After that all started OK, but on the home page it came up with the
> > warning:
> >
> > read_file '/users/jon/public_html/WIAB/trunk/WIAB/t/content/index.pod' -
> > sysopen: No such file or directory
> > at
> /users/jon/public_html/WIAB/trunk/WIAB/script/../lib/WIAB/Model/Content.pm
> line 43
> >
> > Guess I'd better read the docs now!
>
> ...caused by wiab_local.yml being used in preference to wiab.yml when
> running via script/wiab_server.pl.

Thanks for the Makefile.PL reports.  I think I should tag the project as
alpha for a little while :)

There are a few undocumented gotchas, but it should be mostly stable,  In
the tradition of very few docs and you need to know your way around a
catalyst app.  Now there's a stable test suite and reasonable test coverage,
development should be reasonably steady.