[Catalyst] Swish-e

Dami Laurent (PJ) laurent.dami at justice.ge.ch
Fri Mar 23 07:35:49 GMT 2007

Have a look at http://search.cpan.org/dist/Search-Indexer/ .
It's used for indexing Geneva justice decisions (internet version at http://justice.geneve.ch/jurisprudence/TA, http://justice.geneve.ch/jurisprudence/TCAS), and can be used for indexing your local Perl documentation if you install http://search.cpan.org/dist/Pod-POM-Web/
The search API is already designed for Web applications (parses boolean queries, +/- prefixes, etc.)

Wouldn't be the right choice for millions of documents, but works well for collections up to 50'000 docs.

Best regards, L. Dami