[Catalyst] Problem with POST from IE and Catalyst::Engine::HTTP

apv apv at sedition.com
Fri Mar 23 23:22:52 GMT 2007

Hmmmm…

---------------
jinx at jasper[283]~/MyApp>setenv CATALYST_HTTP_DEBUG 1
jinx at jasper[284]~/MyApp>./script/myapp_server.pl -d
[debug] Debug messages enabled
[debug] Loaded plugins:
.-----------------------------------------------------------------------
-----.
| Catalyst::Plugin::ConfigLoader
0.13                                       |
| Catalyst::Plugin::Static::Simple
0.15                                     |
'-----------------------------------------------------------------------
-----'

[debug] Loaded dispatcher "Catalyst::Dispatcher"
[debug] Loaded engine "Catalyst::Engine::HTTP"
[debug] Found home "/Users/jinx/MyApp"
[debug] Loaded Config "/Users/jinx/MyApp/myapp.yml"
[debug] Loaded components:
.-----------------------------------------------------------------
+----------.
| Class                                                           |
Type     |
+-----------------------------------------------------------------
+----------+
| MyApp::Controller::Root                                         |
instance |
'-----------------------------------------------------------------
+----------'

[debug] Loaded Private actions:
.----------------------+--------------------------------------
+--------------.
| Private              | Class                                |
Method       |
+----------------------+--------------------------------------
+--------------+
| /default             | MyApp::Controller::Root              |
default      |
| /end                 | MyApp::Controller::Root              |
end          |
'----------------------+--------------------------------------

[info] MyApp powered by Catalyst 5.7007
You can connect to your server at http://jasper.local:3000

Same, nothing… tried with the -k too, as well as adding arbitrary
strings to the URI, like http://jasper.local:3000/asdf -- no trouble
with Firefox or IE.

OS 10.4.8, Safari 2.0.4 (419.3)

????????? Thanks for looking at it.