[Catalyst] Slight return: error using session and authn plug-ins under apache

apv apv at sedition.com
Mon Mar 26 03:09:27 GMT 2007

I found this somewhat unresolved thread -- http://lists.rawmode.org/
pipermail/catalyst/2006-July/008854.html -- when having the same
problem, approximately, after updating my OS X today.

Turned out, for me, to be the Storable install got itself or its
libraries confused/remapped. I was able to fix it with reinstalling
Storable *and* DBIx::Class::Serialize::Storable. Both cases I did a
"force install" at the cpan prompt b/c they were up to date, just
linked in, I think, the wrong lib.

Related error string for searches:
   Caught exception in engine "Can't store CODE items at…

–Ashley
--
http://ashleypond.com/v/ · http://sedition.com/ · http://querylog.com/