[Catalyst] Re: C::C::FB and captchas or similar

A. Pagaltzis pagaltzis at gmx.de
Mon Mar 26 15:45:04 GMT 2007

Hi Octavian,

* Octavian Rasnita <orasnita at gmail.com> [2007-03-19 18:40]:
> The most important things that come to my mind, are the
> following:

that’s a bloody excellent list! It really deserves to end up
somewhere more easily found than the web archive of a mailing
list.

If you don’t have a good place to publish it (or don’t want to do
so), would you mind me doing some editorial cleanup and posting
it (with prominent attribution, including a link or whatever
you’d like to supply, if so) on my weblog?

Regards,