[Catalyst] HOWTO: extend the Authentication tutorial example and redirect to original URI

Chisel Wright chisel at herlpacker.co.uk
Thu Mar 29 17:28:14 GMT 2007

On Thu, Mar 29, 2007 at 09:13:31AM -0700, Jeff Chimene wrote:
> As a side question, why does this particular technique use redirect()?
> As opposed to, e.g. detach()?

Because Parley has kinda evolved over [a long period of] time, and I
expect there wasn't a detach() method when I wrote that method. :)

As an example of how useless I am at making time for it, I've only just
got back onto it after a 6-month break.

Chisel
--
Chisel Wright
e: chisel at herlpacker.co.uk
w: http://www.herlpacker.co.uk/

  Brownian motion: the motion of money from individuals'
  pockets to the Treasury coffers.