[Catalyst] HOWTO: extend the Authentication tutorial example and redirect to original URI

Jay K jayk at ion0.com
Thu Mar 29 17:44:35 GMT 2007

Another thing to keep in mind here is that if you are not very
particular with your cache-control headers - Many browsers will cache
your page.  So if you are accessing /articles/1723, and it detaches
to the login procedure, when the user hits /articles/1723 again - it
will often bring up the login page out of cache.   You can avoid this
if you are sure to set your cache control headers properly within
your login action, but for this type of thing, I always try to use
redirect, because it saves me trying to figure out what the hell is
going wrong later.

JayK