[Catalyst] Catalyst Job Opportunity in Watertown, MA

Jim Spath jspath at pangeamedia.com
Tue May 1 15:41:20 GMT 2007

Hey everyone,

We're currently looking for senior and/or junior level Perl web
developers to join our team here at Pangea Media.

<blurb>
Pangea Media is an online advertising and market research start up
located in Watertown Square. Pangea helps bridge the gap between
advertisers and consumers through its innovative user-generated quiz
site, Quibblo (http://www.quibblo.com).  We are growing quickly and
looking to add smart, fun energetic people to our team.
</blurb>

Here's an outline of some of the technologies we work with on a daily
basis and would want you to be familiar with.

  - Catalyst
    - Template Toolkit
    - DBIx::Class
  - FastCGI
  - MySQL
  - memcached
  - Subversion
  - Trac
  - jquery
  - Lighttpd
  - Pound

We strongly prefer developers to work in our office, but are open to
remote development, depending on the candidate.

If you are interested, you may submit your application at the
following URL:

http://www.pangeamedia.com/jobs/tech/apply.cgi

--
Jim Spath