[Catalyst] How to make MyApp::B a part of MyApp::A ?

Oleg Pronin syber.rus at gmail.com
Wed May 2 11:30:40 GMT 2007

Greetings!

I want to make MyApp::B a part of MyApp::A under namespace for example
/folder/

Both B and A are normal catalyst applications. (both do
'__PACKAGE__->setup()' and etc. and therefore cannot work together).

How to do this with minimal changes to application A (for example, using B
as plugin) and any complex changes to application B ?

I do not want to do this using apache features (setting MyApp::B's handler
to location /folder/).
I want this: if MyApp::A loads MyApp::B as plugin then all of
functionalities of B goes under A/folder/.

Does anyone can help?