[Catalyst] C::C::FormBuilder debug noise...

RA Jones ra.jones at dpw.clara.co.uk
Sun May 6 10:28:52 GMT 2007

Marcello Romani wrote:

> Hmm, I tried your code (which afaikt should work) but putting 0,1 or 2
> doesn't make any difference in the type or amount of debug messages the
> app is emitting.
>
> I'll double check my code and report. Thanks for now.

It looks like your output is showing both debug1 and debug2 levels,
which suggests your fb config settings are not being used. Did you place
the config code in a controller? In my app I have a base class
intermediate between the controllers and CCF, and I put the formbuilder
config in the there. I don't see why it should make a difference, but it
might be worth a try.
--
Richard Jones
Leeds, UK