[Catalyst] URL and myapp_cgi or myapp_fastcgi mapping.

Matt S Trout dbix-class at trout.me.uk
Mon May 7 14:49:12 GMT 2007

On Sat, May 05, 2007 at 09:14:33PM +0530, Dister Kemp wrote:
> Hey Sebastien,
>
>   I am just mailing to say a quick 'Thank you', that approach worked.
> Looks like my understanding of the Alias directive of Apache
> was not sufficient. Yes, /tmp will not be the final one as you had said.
>
> Now FastCGI approach works, but yet to try with CGI.
> What exactly you meant by myapp.cgi
> I dont see one like that? Did you mean myapp_cgi.pl that is
> autogenerated in the script folder by Catalyst?

Catalyst is optimised for runtime at the expense of startup, so tbh I
wouldn't worry too much about the CGI handler - the performance is
Not Stunning (tm) and I've never had reason to deploy it in production.

Shadowcat Systems Ltd.   Contact mst (at) shadowcatsystems.co.uk for a quote
                                          http://www.shadowcatsystems.co.uk/