[Catalyst] How to make MyApp::B a part of MyApp::A ?

Oleg Pronin syber.rus at gmail.com
Mon May 7 16:14:15 GMT 2007

Yes, your right. I just wanted to start with something simple :)
In two worlds, i want the same effect (visual) like this (in apache config):

<Location />
  PerlHandler Application_A
</Location>

 <Location /folder>
  PerlHandler Application_B
</Location>

But in this way the program code A cannot call B's actions or functions and
vise versa.

Something like this would be cool:

in Application A:

build_in('ApplicationB', namespace =3D> '/folder', ...);
$c->forward('/folder/index'); #will forward to
ApplicationB::Controller::Root's index : Private (or whatever).

I think they need to use separate $c objects, variable namespaces e.t.c.
each $c can just jump to another $c if foreign url has been detected.