[Catalyst] need nntp server

Matt S Trout dbix-class at trout.me.uk
Tue May 8 13:40:31 GMT 2007

On Thu, Apr 26, 2007 at 12:20:49AM -0700, 万朝伟 wrote:
> yes,I can read NNTP News from news.gmane.org, but some times, I want to
> post and reply,I can't do this on that NNTP server.thanks for any help

Subscribe to the list. Then set your subscription preferences to not
receive mail. Now you have an address you can post from.

Now just hit reply instead of followup in your news client.

... kids these days, think they know what NNTP is but don't know how to
use a news client properly ... sigh ...
Shadowcat Systems Ltd.   Contact mst (at) shadowcatsystems.co.uk for a quote
                                          http://www.shadowcatsystems.co.uk/