[Catalyst] C::P::C3 not working on Mac OS X

Jonas Alves jonas.alves at gmail.com
Tue May 8 17:02:15 GMT 2007

Hi all,
I have an application that works well on my Linux box, but dumps the
the following error in Mac OS X:

[error] Caught exception in engine "Can't use an undefined value as a
HASH reference at /Library/Perl/5.8.6/Catalyst/Engine/CGI.pm line 62."

That line is:
unless ( $c->config->{using_frontend_proxy} ) {...

If I dump $c->config it is undefined.
I'm using C::P::C3 so I tried to remove it and it worked.
I also tried to add C::P::C3 to a newly generated catalyst application
and i get the same error.
Anyone has any idea why C::P::C3 isn't working in my Mac OS X box?

Cheers.
--
Jonas Alves