[Catalyst] C:P:Session::Store::FastMmap

Octavian Rasnita orasnita at gmail.com
Tue May 8 17:48:24 GMT 2007

Hi,

I am trying to install Catalyst::Plugin::Session::Store::FastMmap under
Windows XP, and on the "nmake test" command it gives the following error.
Can I do something to be able to install it?
I couldn't find a ppm version of this module.

(I need it because I want to install Task::Catalyst::Tutorial and it
requires that module.

t/basic............ok 1/19Truncate of existing share file
D:\DOCUME~1\octavian\LOCALS~1\Temp\NcQsm5D0gJ failed: The proc
ess cannot access the file because it is being used by another process.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at t/basic.t line 15.
t/basic............dubious
Test returned status 2 (wstat 512, 0x200)
DIED. FAILED tests 3-19
Failed 17/19 tests, 10.53% okay
Failed Test Stat Wstat Total Fail  List of Failed
t/basic.t      2   512    19   34  3-19
2 tests skipped.
Failed 1/4 test scripts. 17/20 subtests failed.

Octavian