[Catalyst] Shoot out -- Catalyst / RoR / Other MVC apps --

Christopher Hicks chicks at chicks.net
Tue May 8 21:30:38 GMT 2007

On Tue, May 08, 2007 at 09:20:32PM +0100, Matt S Trout wrote:
> On Tue, May 08, 2007 at 09:09:55PM +0200, Matija Grabnar wrote:
> > Does anybody know of a place where creating your own model is documented
> > in more detail? I'd like to read it.
> Not yet. I suspect there'll be a chainsawblues series on it at some point
> if nobody else gets a good explanation together first.

For now the easiest thing seems to be to use the DBIC/CDBI as much as possible.  Beyond that and you're basically dealing with Perl OOP which is well documented these days and Catalyst internals which are much better documented than they once were.

--
</chris>

"The problem with troubleshooting is that trouble shoots back!"