[Catalyst] Re: Shoot out -- Catalyst / RoR / Other MVC apps --

Daniel Hulme st at istic.org
Thu May 10 19:37:09 GMT 2007

On Thu, May 10, 2007 at 08:19:38PM +0200, A. Pagaltzis wrote:
> * Anthony Gardner <cyclewood_ltd at yahoo.co.uk> [2007-05-10 18:15]:
> > Esp now as I've discovered cpantools.org which is great for
> > showing up packages that otherwise I'd never have come across.
>
>     $ host cpantools.org
>     Host cpantools.org not found: 3(NXDOMAIN)
>     $ host www.cpantools.org
>     Host www.cpantools.org not found: 3(NXDOMAIN)
>
> ?
If you'd googled rather than hosting you'd have found that Anthony meant
to say cpantools.com. It seems to be search.cpan.org but with an AJAX
autocompleting search text entry gadget.

--
"I want to  manage those  four boys.  It wouldn't  take me more than two
half days a week."   -- Brian Epstein, 9th Nov 1961, said of the Beatles