[Catalyst] Re: Shoot out -- Catalyst / RoR / Other MVC apps --

Daniel Hulme st at istic.org
Thu May 10 22:44:28 GMT 2007

On Thu, May 10, 2007 at 09:00:07PM +0200, A. Pagaltzis wrote:
> * Daniel Hulme <st at istic.org> [2007-05-10 20:45]:
> > If you'd googled rather than hosting you'd have found that
> > Anthony meant to say cpantools.com.
>
> Condescending much?

No, but on finding it not working my first guess was that he mistyped
it, so I tried Google. Being the friendly, helpful netizen I am I didn't
just post a terse correction with the correct URL but also gave the
method I used to find it.

I'm sorry if it sounded condescending; that really wasn't my intent. If
I'd wanted to do that I'd have linked to
http://www.justfuckinggoogleit.com/ instead :->

--
It's so hard to see the Sun with the truth in your eyes.
http://surreal.istic.org/           Not much change out of three sigmas.