[Catalyst] Catalyst-Model-PayPal-IPN, Catalyst-Controller-WrapCGI

Matt S Trout dbix-class at trout.me.uk
Fri May 11 05:38:48 GMT 2007

Two new modules sat in Catalyst trunk, the former written for some Shadowcat
client work, the second extracted from work done on http://www.altinity.com/'s
http://www.opsview.org/ project which they kindly agreed to consider sponsored
development. Neither is particularly possessing docs or tests yet because I've
been implementing using them (and because the PayPal sandbox isn't very
amenable to automated testing - answers to that one on a postcard/mail/etc).

If anybody wants to have a play, please feel free. If you break it, report
how and maybe that'll kick me into starting a test suite. If you like it,
write some docs and maybe it'll make it to CPAN sooner :)