[Catalyst] Tabular interfaces

Duncan Ferguson duncan.ferguson at altinity.com
Fri May 11 17:45:14 GMT 2007

Hiya list,

I need to add a tabular interface into my cat app and trying to work
out the "best practice" way of doing it - are there any docs or info
anywhere on how to do this?

One part would be for user preferences where the first tab contains
basic information (i.e. name, address, tel, etc), the second tab
contains preferences for the app, etc.  The second or n'th tab cannot
be worked on until the first is done as some of the info might be
dependent on it.

Has anyone here done something similar and have examples I can look at?

Thanks

   Duncs