[Catalyst] How to make MyApp::B a part of MyApp::A ?

Matt S Trout dbix-class at trout.me.uk
Mon May 14 15:38:42 GMT 2007

On Mon, May 14, 2007 at 06:05:20PM +0400, Oleg Pronin wrote:
> Is this feature planned for the next release ?

I'm not sure the 'feature' is really well-defined enough yet to call it
such.

It's going to take somebody with a requirement for something along these
lines to spike the work and see what it takes to get something working and
what turns out to be a good approach before we have anything well-defined
enough to put into a roadmap.

In any case, I don't believe this will need to be a part of Catalyst core
at all - the approach I described up-thread would at worst be a plugin.